MXV's Jukebox

Friday, October 31, 2008

Won't Get Fooled Again

Finally, the Mathematic papers are over. Don't ask, I can only tell you guys that Paper 6 kinda sucked for me. Went Pavilion for a movie today. Pathetically, alone. Thought of watching The Coffin, but ended up watching Tropic Thunder instead because the screening time available for The Coffin on the time of my visit was at 8:30 P.M, which is very very late & I couldn't possibly make it. So I bought a ticket for Tropic Thunder & had my lunch at ThaiExpress.


Next to RedBox Plus, as ya'll can see..


Where I had my lunch.


View from where I was sitting, while waiting for my fried rice & tomyam soup.


The delicious plate of fried rice.


The most appetizing tomyam seafood soup I've ever had.

Err, wait a minute. Did I just said tomyam SEAFOOD soup? I was wondering since when chicken is classified under seafood? There were slices of chicken meat in the soup!!

Overally, the food there is quite good, but not value for money. Kinda expensive, I'd rather go Island's Bistro for the ambience & Indonesian food there.

Tropic Thunder, not as good as I expected it to be. Uhh it could be caused by all the censoring done before being released to the big screens in Malaysia. In fact, too much censoring until I can't actually understand what the characters are trying to say. I'd rate the movie 3.9 out of 5 stars for the cinema version, maybe 4.3 for the pirated DVD version. Hahah. Still kinda disappointed for being unable to watch the personally long-awaited The Coffin. Maybe some other day.. Hmm..

Remember CSi : Miami? The opening of every single episode of the sci-fi drama.. Yeah.. Won't Get Fooled Again, by The Who.

-MXV-

No comments: