MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pennies In My Pocket

Alright, there are several movies that I wanna catch by the end of this month. One of it would be the self highly-anticipated Thai horror, The Coffin. Yeah, trying to scare the crap out of myself after the Biology & Mathematics paper end of this week. There's another Thai horror; Burn, premiering on the same day as The Coffin. It's about 2 ladies trying to find the story behind their mothers' death, caused by fire starting from their own bodies. Very interesting, as I've always wanted to know how spontaneous human combustions can happen. Then there's Quantum of Solace (not Quantum of Shoelace), the up & coming addition to the long running series of James Bond. Hmm.. Anyone wanna join me for The Coffin/Burn this weekend?

Ahh, Deepavali is here again. Don't you guys feel lucky to be living in Malaysia, a multi-racial country that celebrates all kinds of religious festivals & stuffs like that? Of course, it doesn't matter what colour are you; only the public holidays matters. LoL. Kati came back, & we went for a little 'yumcha' session at B.R.J. about an hour ago. As usual, some chit-chat before DotA at tBun. Hmm.. Saw a few pretty hot girls too, but all TAKEN!!! Sighh...

I was particularly shocked when Nicholas told me about something I wrote a few weeks back in my blog about the birthday girls. About me writing about Elaine being a lesbian and things like that?? I think you'll need to recheck on what I wrote, coz' I have very good memory on the things I blog about, and I'll never write untruthful things. Re-read the post, AGAIN, please. Don't worry, it's not the first time someone talk before reading what I wrote properly either. And you don't go around telling Elaine that I'm labelling her as a lesbo before having any solid evidence inhand. I think you mixed up some fact there? Nevermind..

Pennies In My Pocket, by Emilio Estefan. I'm suddenly in the mood for some Latino music. Hmm.. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: