MXV's Jukebox

Friday, October 24, 2008

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Was trying to sleep last night, but all I could think of was you. What made you so special that it bugs me? Why don't I have the guts to tell you & assure you of my feelings? Maybe I've been losing things & people that are important to me, I'm beginning to be a paranoia. I had enough. Try being in my shoes & you'll understand the reason. Sorry, but I'm afraid that if I admit, I might lose another person that's important to me. I can't afford to take the risk anymore. Please tell me if you think that we can do something about it.

Weird things happen all the time. This link here redirects you to one of the featured news on Yahoo!, about a Maple Story gamer being jailed for killing her virtual husband. Apparently, the 43-year old woman was angry of being divorced by her husband in the game without a word, and revenged by killing her husband's avatar.

Then there's this ritual in Thailand where getting rid of bad luck & prolonging life is made possible by lying in a coffin while a group of monks perform death rites as if the participants are already dead. This ritual ignited director Ekachai Uekrongtham's curiosity, and so he traced the history of it & directed a new horror-flick based on the story. The Coffin will be released at local cinemas on the 30th of October, 2008. Starring Karen Mok & Ananda Everingham.


If only there's evidence to convince me that this whole thing really works, then I don't mind giving it a shot. Not at all.

What Goes Around, Comes Around by Justin Timberlake. Maybe? I don't see any of the good things I've done coming back to me. Karma, huh?

-MXV-

No comments: