MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lovestoned / I Think She Knows

........and I woke up this morning to my own sweats. I had a nightmare, a bad dream, of something bad happening to you. Of course, I can't afford to lose you.. Spent the rest half of the day worrying about you, sent a SMS but you didn't reply. At least by seeing you online on MSN convinced me enough that nothing bad or stupid has happened to you..

Bought a phone for myself today. Nevermind that it's a cheapskate's phone. Black & white, monotone type. Heh.. And hey, there's a flashlight on top of my phone too. Cool. Introducing the all-old Nokia 1200, where colour doesn't matter anymore. Friends & family, you may start to leave phone numbers via MSN.

Short post for today. Lovestoned / I Think She Knows by Justin Timberlake. Does she knows? I hope so, but I don't think so.

-MXV-

No comments: