MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Reason

My visits to the petrol station became less during the few weeks of my dad using my car. The price of petrol is now at RM 2.30 per litre, a 15-cent drop from previous RM 2.45 per litre. It's funny how our government is able to increase petrol price by an absurd 40% overnight, yet it took them months to decrease 40 cents. Duh, it may even take them a few more years for the next fuel price decrease, or it might not happen at all. This is Malaysia that we're living in.

Having Mathematics Paper 3 tomorrow. I'm so doomed. Extra revisions tonight, & then I'll just pray hard for everything to go well. I'd rather study for the coming Chemistry practical paper, which is much more important than anything else. Sigh.

-I don't care. What other people say will never change my decision. If I think you deserve a chance, and if you do, my decision is final. It shall not be compromised by any other factors. Confession is important, as I said. Do not expect other people to know what you're thinking if you're not prepared to spill it out.-

Sounds familiar? Hmm.. =) Applies to 3 different situations faced by 3 different persons that I know. Don't worry, I'm not pin-pointing at anybody.

The Reason, by Hoobastank. Old song, probably around 2003? I don't remember.. Brought back memories though.

-MXV-

No comments: