MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Girl In The Moon

It started over a year ago, when friends started to call me Ken. Why? Hmm... I'm not sure either. Back then I was a familiar tBun customer, & in every game I play, every aliases that I've used will definitely bear the name 'Ken' in them. Kenshii, or K-E-N-W-O-O-D for example. No, I'm not promoting the audio giant here. It's just that one day, the name simply came to my mind while I was thinking of an alias or nickname for DotA. K-E-N-W-O-O-D still exists in Garena though, where I'm still actively AFK-ing to gain experience. Then I'm getting the hang of it, new players or people I know from tBun or Garena will know me as Ken even though I have not used that name in tBun LAN games for over a year, which in turn really put myself into considering Ken as my English name. Lame? Maybe. JunYew's Arthur sounds nice though. Haha. So should I, or should I not, since I wasn't born with an English name? Having it in my IC does sound interesting. Hmm.. Thinking about doing it, but most probably I won't.

Blogging in the afternoon in a dark, spookily cold, air-conditioned room feels good. Am I studying lately? Yes, but nothing really goes into my head. Couldn't concentrate as my mind often wanders off whenever I sit down & look at the notes. This is bad. Really bad. Sigh.. I need to go somewhere nice, sit down & have a drink, preferably a nice glass of beer & relax. It'll pragmatically help lift off some pressure off me if I do, but my parents are still using my car, which means I won't be able to go anywhere for now. It's really frustrating for me to stay at home. If I were to follow my heart & do what I want, I'd most probably be in a taxi heading to 1 Utama already. Troublesome though.

Hmm... Darius.. Used to love his songs, then I've not heard of him in quite a while. I was looking for a song to upload for today when I spotted 'Girl In The Moon' in a compilation folder. Girl In The Moon, by Darius.

-MXV-

No comments: