MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, October 30, 2008

ひかりなでしこ

Left home early in the morning today in a mission to 'steal' my own car. Yeah, the level of desperateness to get to college early & to be able to use the car for the rest of the day. My dad was telling me, making up all kinds of stories so that I'll pass the keys for him to use the car THE WHOLE DAY. No way, I'm not gonna let that happen & I can't afford to be late for Biology practical paper, so I sneaked out as early as 7 in the morning, reached college at 7:15 A.M., parked my car in front of the guard house & continued revising till around 7:45. Gotta get into the college earlier to check whether there's any quarantine session after my paper, as there'll be another batch of students that will be taking the same paper at 11:30 A.M., about an hour after our session.

The practical started at 8:30 A.M.. Heck, it was easy & I've been wasting my time trying to stuff every single complicated experiment there is into my brain last night. The questions were pretty straightforward, & there were no long-winded experiments to be carried out. We're only told to prepare a few onion epidermis slides before viewing them under the microscope to see if the cells were plasmolysed. I completed the whole paper in a little more than an hour, & spent the next hour messing around with the microscope. I rechecked the question paper 5 times, & then prepared slides of my own hair before viewing it under the microscope. Of the 3 slides that I've made using my own hair, 2 of them had severe splitted ends. LoLz.

We were sent into the quarantine room & the lecturer instructed us to stay in there until 12:20 P.M.. I don't see the point of quarantining the students when they were allowed to use their mobile phones. Questions leaked to the students from second batch as soon as the first batch finishes. I was sleepy all the while we were in the room, but am unable to take a good rest because of the noisy students.

Went to the Maxis Centre in Jaya Jusco to unblock my SIM card, but I was told by the guy at the counter that the reason I could not use my SIM card was not because it was blocked, but because of the incomplete registration when I first recovered it from there. See how efficient are the services in Malaysia? Zzz.. Anyway, my SIM card is now unblocked, friends & family can start SMS-ing me your names & phone numbers. Don't give me a missed call, or else I won't know who you are.

By the way, I'll be going for a movie tomorrow, after Mathematics Paper 6. Err.. Not confirmed, but 90% possibility. The Coffin, perhaps? If there's anyone that wanna follow, just tell me.. SMS me, alright?

ひかりなでしこ ( Hikari Nadeshiko ) [ Eric Mouquet Remix ] by 島みやえい子. It's the same dude that made the Deep Forest remix for Mell's Repeat. Not sure how you guys would rate it, but I find the song rather relaxing. And oh, this is classified under J-Techno/J-Trance. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: