MXV's Jukebox

Monday, October 20, 2008

U Write The Rules

I don't know if I should still be typing this post by now. It's 5:01 in the evening, & I'm feeling light-headed from all the abuse I've taken last night. Stayed up the whole night to study, & I've had more than 5 cans of Nescafe in the past 24 hours just to keep myself awake. Reached home earlier, vomitted all that I've had for lunch. Oh Lord, can you please be less a meanie to me? Feeling slightly feverish, I shall take a few Panadol pills & nap after this.

Mathematics Paper 4 was tolerable, but not that easy. Questions are confusing and I didn't manage to complete the last part of the last question as I ran out of time. So my solutions are kinda hanged half-way there, like wet clothes waiting to be dry cleaned.

It's a series of mishaps for me this year. No other year could be more mentally & emotionally-challenging like 2008. I can't expect my life to be perfect all the time anyway. Sigh.. I tripped on a parquet edge in my room when I was coming out of shower just now, broke one of my toenails. It didn't really hurt, but my toe was bleeding profusely, like an overflowed dam. Hmm.. Stuck a piece of plaster to it & hope that'll stop the bleeding.

A few interesting questions I've received from one of my friend today.. Q. Are you happy? A. No. Q. Is your life enjoyable? A. How could it be if I'm not happy? Q. Would you like to start over a new life again? A. Well, if everything will change for the better, I don't mind turning over a new leaf.

If everything turns for the better, I don't mind. Really. Are you happy? =)

U Write The Rules - Young Parisians.

-MXV-

No comments: