MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, October 12, 2008

These Days

I guess lethargy is taking over me. I've been sleeping like what, 12 or 13 hours at night, then another 4-5 hours in the afternoon & still feeling sleepy afterwards. That will happen to someone that often take afternoon naps, like me. LoL. Just another boring day, again. No car, again. Study? Yeah, a little.

Went out for dinner with parents for the first time in like, 6 months? Maybe more, since Chinese New Year. Yes, now can you see the gap between my parents & I? The last time we had dinner together was at Pangkor, if I'm not mistaken. Yep, second night of Chinese New Year. That was the only once with our relatives. Sigh.. Found out that my dad is going for the Toyota Hilux. Sucks? Quite. Weakest engine of all pick-ups there are in the market, which explains why there are less & less new Hiluxes on the road. I don't know, but I would rather choose the new Ford Ranger TDCI. More power, better interior material quality. Cheaper, too. Hilux at RM 96k, roughly, the Ranger at RM 88k. It is his choice anyway, I have no right to make the decision for him. I'm already expecting things like, "Aiyah, should have bought the Ford Ranger/Isuzu D-Max Hi-Def/Mitsubishi Triton earlier la..Wrong choice already." from him. Let's just sit back & watch.

Alright, gotta continue with my downloads now. New songs to be added to my collection. These Days, by ATB.

-MXV-

No comments: