MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Repeat

Well, as miserable & nonsense as it may sound, but I'm staying up 'early' now, watching all three CSi episodes back to back on AXN. Yep, CSi Supreme Sunday, 3 hours non-stop of CSi Miami, N.Y., & Vegas. I am that of a big fan of the CSi(s), but that's not just the reason why I'm not sleeping. Usually if I miss an episode, I won't bother to sacrifice my sleep just for the sake of watching the repeat of it, no. I stayed up tonight, or rather this morning, for a reason. Yea yea.. Emo, again..

The Internet speed is killing me. Downloads will never exceed 10 KB/s, which really sucks if you're an avid downloader like me. Heh. 23 downloads, over 5 GBs of songs and movies at once, yet I'm getting a total of less than 10 KB/s from ALL of the downloads. I used to get at least 50-60 KB/s, and then the guys at TMnet screwed up & the download speed began to decrease. It's funny how we pay a constant RM 88 per month for the broadband service, yet we're getting unconstant speeds, and slower as the longer we subscribe to it. Is this another business trick to persuade users into upgrading into their more expensive package which they claim is faster, or are they simply not doing their job by not providing us with what we paid for? Yeah, Malaysian lines are good for upload speeds, mine could even reach up to 160 KB/s on uTorrent, but what's the point when viewing webpages on my broadband is comparable to the speed of my dial-up Jaring I had few years back?

I know, my posts are getting a little on the boring side lately. No pictures, less outings.. Then you guys might be able to imagine my life based on my posts. Heh.. Time is moving so slowly~!!! End the exam already!! Most probably I'll be going to Singapore after the A2 examinations. For some reasons, I love Singapore more than Malaysia. LoL.

-I miss you so badly!!! It's been quite some time since the last I saw you, & I really wanna see you again.. Sigh..-

Repeat (Deep Forest Remix) - Mell.

-MXV-

No comments: