MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lips Of An Angel

Somehow managed to cope with my emo-ness when I met up with Kati this morning; he wanted to see my way of driving up Genting. Well, I wasn't really in the mood to speed & risk lives, so I just drove steadily at under 100 KM/H. Of course the whole trip took longer than it should with that kind of speed. Went to First World for Starbucks before coming down. Yeah, just feeling miserable & tBun doesn't seem to make it to the top of my list right now.

My Tazo Iced Shaken Lemonade.

Kati's Java Chip Frappuchino.


Posing with his Frap.

Another pose. Zzz..

Went back to Wangsa Maju after that. Finally had my haircut after weeks of keeping long, messy hair. Still as emo as usual, with things actually getting worse. My dad is finally planning to sell of his troublesome Pajero & get a new, problem-free car. That SUV has been serving my family for a little more than 4 years, but the condition of the engine is so severe that buying a new car will actually be cheaper than servicing & repairing the car again & again. Not sure which car is in his mind now, but most of them are from the Toyota line-up. Maybe Wish, maybe Fortuner. Or maybe Harrier. Don't know why is he such a big fan of 4WDs, if it was me I'll place my bet on the new Honda Odyssey instead. Looks good, performs great, with high level of comfortablity & safety. Or the Civic 2.0. Or the Accord 3.5. 3.5? A little too much, isn't it? The road tax for that mighty 3.5 petrol engine under the hood is somewhere around RM12k per year. That's about 5% of the car's price. Funny how big is the gap of the road tax price between an Accord 2.4 & Accord 3.5, with the 2.4 only around RM 1.8k a year.

Enough of car talks, here's Lips Of An Angel, by Hinder. Emo, emo, & emo..

-MXV-

No comments: