MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Easier To Run

It's the raining season, I love it but hate it at the same time. LoL. I love when it rains; staying at home will be much more exciting with the bed as the main temptation. Haha. Sure ya'll understand what I mean. The best thing to do when it rains is.. well, sleep!! Then I took this picture of the back of my house when it was raining, thought that the view somewhat gives me a comfortable, peaceful feeling.


It could be much nicer if I have a camera with higher megapixels. Hmm...

Then I noticed a car; a Gen.2, bearing a weird registration number when I was driving back home earlier. It reads XXX IDB 188, which I don't think ever existed in any JPJ records. I mean, it's obviously not from any of the 14 states in the country, it couldn't be an army or police vehicle, it's not from any embassy because the background of the number plate is not red & it's not the format for embassy registration plates, and it's not a temporary registration plate either.

Uhh, not very clear but I think it'll be a decent rough image of the car's plate number. Weird, I'll try to find more information regarding registration numbers like this one in Malaysia. I have heard that it's possible to have custom registration numbers, but definitely not in this format. Hmm..

Easier To Run, Linkin Park.

-MXV-

No comments: