MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Justify

Yeap, they've emptied my account with my ATM card. Cancelled it earlier yesterday, & I went to the bank after Chemistry practical today to obtain a new card. Sigh.. Not sure when would I be able to get myself a new phone, but it doesn't matter anymore even if I get a lousy one. Nokia 1110, anyone?

Is this a post-traumatic effect? After all the shits that happened yesterday, I felt insecure. Somehow it feels like there's not a single safe place to hide in Malaysia anymore. Imagine getting robbed in the broad daylight in a public area with the security guards doing nothing & actually WATCHING the whole thing. Now I'm just hoping that what the inspector told me last night is true, that those thieves will usually only withdraw money using the ATM cards, & then disposes them off. I'm worried about identity card forgering & stuffs like that.... Oh well, maybe I'm simply thinking too much.

I'm tired. Think I should go to sleep already. Feeling so restless, both mentally & physically. Sorry guys, but if any of you are trying to suggest that I should find someone to talk to & express myself; it's useless. I'm simply not as lucky as most of you guys, having loved ones to talk to & discuss whenever things happen. Parents don't understand, I'm sure you guys know that. No, don't try to leave any shitty comments that doesn't make sense, or comments to simply argue with my point. Appreciate the fact that you have someone that care about you, and cherish your friends around you. Don't end up like me; it sucks & life seems so fucked up now. Justify, remixed by ATB.

-MXV-

No comments: