MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hear You Now

Hari Raya, the second day, and Ariff invited me to his house to raya. Ahh, ketupat, spaghetti & lontong. It's good to visit a friend long unheard of. He went Perlis to continue his studies, but never told me when he left. Then after 6 months, he finally gave me a call this afternoon, asking me to go over to his place. Of course, I accepted his invitation. Just wanna visit a friend that I've lost contact with after the day my phone is stolen.

Sylvester & Sherling are there, not sure what happened to the others. Heh. Reached there around 3:30 P.M., & we had our meals & chatted all the way till 5 P.M. before deciding to leave for Genting. Mwahahah. Followed Sylvester to Taman Melati to park his car there before going uphill.

Upon reaching Genting, we went Starbucks to buy drinks while Sylvester called a friend of his to meet up with us. Yeah, a girl. She came not long after that. I thought she's a little on the arrogant side at first, but then we went on walking & chatting & I start finding her to be quite friendly. Not an exceptionally pretty girl, but still she have all the qualities that a guy would ask for. And I do feel comfortable around her. Hmm... Heh. If only I could get to know her better... Hmm.. I didn't even know her name. Sylvester never bothered to intro her to us, which is rather selfish. Hahahah. I understand, & I shall not be the third party again this time.. Although I really wanna know her. Badly. Haha.. Oh well..

Uhh.. All that, enough to explain why am I emo again, right? Hmm.. Here's Hear You Now (Grand Chillas Mix) by DJ Hooligan.

-MXV-

No comments: