MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

魔杰座

It's not easy having to spend 95% of your time alone. Ahh, as lonely as that may sound, that's how I live my life. It's a public holiday today, and my parents went out for dinner, leaving me behind at home. Then I thought I might call up some of my friends to at least come out & have a drink with me; I need to take a break after a few hours of continuous studying, but unfortunately none of them are free. It's funny how you'll have to plan things & make appointments with your friends at least a week earlier, just for a short session of yumcha or dinner at a restaurant less than a KM away from their house.

Went B.R.J., the mamak restaurant is closed. So I went to a Chinese restaurant nearby & had my dinner instead. Raya period sees less car on the road & most shops are closed. How boring. After the dinner, I drove & wandered around town. Just don't like to stay at home alone. Cruised the MRR2, didn't really speed. Drove at a constant 85 KM/H, and that's a big achievement for a speed demon like me. Heh. At least I've realised that driving like a grandmother is still enjoyable. Enjoyed the skyline of K.L. at night.. How beautiful. Drove to Sri Petaling, turned into Old Klang Road & passed Midvalley & into Jalan Tun Razak before entering into Jalan Pahang & made my way back into the MRR2 from there, finally reaching home. No life? Hah.. Hahah..

Something new for all the Jay Chou fans out there.. Here's 魔杰座 [Capricorn], the second track from his latest album Capricorn, released on the 29th of September, 2008. Happy holidays, & Selamat Hari Raya to all that celebrates.

-MXV-

No comments: