MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dove L'amore

Spent the whole day doing nothing but watching the entire season 6 of CSi : Miami at home. Yeap, all 21 episodes of them. Now I felt as if my eyes are burning. Looking forward to downloading the 7th season & the latest season of CSi : N.Y. too. Haha. Lt. Horatio Caine was shot in the last episode of season 6!! I guess that made me even more desperate for season 7..

Anyway, I'm kinda addicted to my Chemistry practical book now. YES!!! ADDICTED TO CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL BOOK!! You heard me, I'm not sure why I got so crazy over studying the experiments, both from AS & A2 syllabuses. Uhh, at least it's a good thing which might help me in my up & coming Chemistry papers.

Alright, short post, short post. Gotta go study how to make a bomb with all the Chemistry formulas that makes no sense. Cher, with Dove L'amore. She's hot for a sixty-plus. Heh. Love her voice. Enjoy this.

-MXV-

No comments: