MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, October 5, 2008

For You

All the hype about the latest F1 season currently held in Singapore... Hmm.. I took a glance at the F1 race a few days ago, and in my opinion, the current night-street circuit is not suitable for loud races that involves high RPM, high speed & endurance. Why? I felt that some parts of the circuit are too narrow, and this season is byfar the F1 season with the most accidents I've ever seen. Blind corners, narrow stretches of road left the racers with high possibilities of crashing into one another if they ever wanted to overtake. Night race is cool, but an appropriate circuit would most probably make the whole thing much better.

What will most probably come to the minds of life-enjoyers like me, when big events such as the F1 is being held in town? Hot girls, new clubs, & chances that you'll run into the event stars when you're in town. Haha.. That's life. LoL. Too bad, I don't have the time or money to make myself feel good about life, or else I'll be joining those girls already. Heh.

1 week of study break, then the finals. Not sure how would I be spending this 1 week. Study? My ratio of study to play is like about 1:10, so it is very unlikely that I'll be studying. Hmm..

For You - Utada Hikaru.

-MXV-

No comments: