MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

說好的幸福呢

My mom told me that I should get a better phone for myself after getting pissed off when she was unable to reach me yesterday. I gotta admit that the Nokia 1200 sucks in some way, and the only advantage it had is the freaking torchlight, and the phone will restart itself at least 4-5 times a day. My phone restarted itself in the afternoon and I didn't noticed that until I got home. Then my mom was screaming & scolding me for not answering the phone. She claimed that she had called me numerous times but I did not pick up the phone. I received the missed call SMS notification shortly after, & she wasn't lying. She called me for about 15 times, but my phone didn't ring at all.

And I did get another phone for myself today after checking the time & venue for Biology practical paper tomorrow. Gotta be a little cheap at choosing a new phone since my mom is going to pay for the phone. THIS, is what we call subsidising.. Hahaha. Initially I was planning to get the Sony Ericsson T280i, since it's kinda cheap & has got most of the functions that I need, but the memory of the phone is a little small, at an unexpandable, non-memory card 10 MBs. The phone is selling at RM 300, a good price for a phone loaded with basic functions, but I need a little more than that. So I chose the G502.


2.0 MP camera, with 32 MB internal memory & 128 MB memory card at RM 480. Recently released by Sony Ericsson, this is the cheapest & the latest phone I can find. I was actually first mesmerized by it's bold design, then I came to admire the specifications & price of the phone. I recommend this phone for someone who wish to upgrade to a not-so-expensive piece. Pros : Nice big screen with 2.0 MP camera, memory card (M2) supportable up to 4 GB, good sound, sleek design. Cons : No camera flash, phone is a little slow, confusing keypad.

I saw Ms. Christina in college today, she heard about the robbery case. She told me to go for a flower bath or 'mandi bunga' to wash away all my bad luck, but I wonder if it'll actually work? Heh. Me, continue being unfortunate when the entire base of my left shoe ripped off today, which included the outsole & midsole. Sigh.. It's not that bad if I'm having my car with me at that time, at least I'd be able to drive back home & change a pair of shoes before going out again. But the shoe just chose to rip itself into half on the wrong day & I was left miserable, dragging the other half of the shoe for the rest of the day.

Nevermind about that. I'm starting to get used to it already. 說好的幸福呢 [ Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne ], by Jay Chou. Correct me if I'm wrong about the title, my chinese ain't that good. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: