MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meridian

Very, very sorry for the delay of this post. Came home early last night, was too exhausted to do anything else so I went straight to sleep at 9:30 P.M.. This post here will be updated as yesterday's post, and there will be another seperate post for today, which will be updated tonight.

Went to the Perodua Service Centre with Kati as early as 9:20 A.M.. It was the fastest service ever done to my car, taking a little less than 30 minutes. JunYew called after that, met him while we're on the way to tBun & played at tBun for an hour before having lunch at B.R.J.. I told JunYew about Grace & Elaine's birthday party, & he said he will come. I excused myself shortly after, to cheL's house, fetching her before going Time Square to look for the duo's birthday presents.

We walked around, unsure of what to buy for them. Shopped for at least 2 hours before finally getting tired. Took a break at Starbucks, where I had an ice-blended coffee, & STILL fell asleep a few times. Didn't sleep on the night before, & I felt like a zombie the whole day. Continued shopping after that & bought stuffs for the birthday girls. Went back to Desa Setapak for dinner, then to Secret Recipe at Jaya Jusco for the birthday cake. Speaking about good friends they have, heh. Sent cheL' back to her apartment before going home.

Come back later for the post & pictures for the birthday party tonight. Hopefully my phone will do me a favour & catch some nice pics at the celebration. Here's Meridian by Fix to Fax.

-MXV-

No comments: