MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Street Kings X

And I thought my sad days filled with bad luck is over.

It was after Mathematics Paper 3 today. No, I don't wanna talk about the Maths paper. I went Carrefour to collect the new lenses for my spectacles. Vincent & Jole followed as well, and after leaving my spectacles for the worker to replace the lenses, we went KFC for lunch. We went back to the shop, & the worker told me that my glasses are not ready yet. So we looked at the sunglasses from the outside of the shop, & that's when 2 guys approached us. One of them appeared to be quite thin & polite, wearing spectacles while the other is a big-sized, rude & gangsterish son of a bitch. The first thing they asked us was, "Are you from Klang?", which raises my suspicion after the whole ordeal that they might be from Klang & afraid to be recognized by us back in their area.

Back to the story. We were kinda shocked & blur when the fucking son of a bitch spoke to us rudely & threatened to whack us, so we just followed what they said. They made up stories, saying that a group of men beat up & robbed one of their friends, so they're here to try to recognise anyone that's involved. They said their friend was robbed of fake credit cards & handphones worth RM 40-50k. All those shits about them involved in illegal businesses such as forging fake credit cards & smuggling handphones, obviously stories made up to scare us. Then they brought us to the Burger King, chose a place far at the end corner of the restaurant & made us sat & wait. The skinny guy was polite; such a decent-looking guy, so nice that you will never think that he's a conman. Well, looks are simply deceiving. As I said, never ever judge a book by it's cover. We actually knew something's not right with them, I didn't know the reason why we didn't retaliate. I was holding back my fist all the time, but was worried that if I do something, Jole & Vincent might not be reacting the way I thought they will, because they were actually drowned in fear. Furthermore I didn't know whether they have weapons with them, because in situations like this, when you are the victim, you'll be absolutely mind-crippled to do anything logic.

We were actually detained for about an hour or so in that secluded part of Burger King, I don't know if we can sue them for kidnapping. Heh. Any detainment without the agreement of the victim could be considered as kidnapping. Then that rude prick kept walking in & out of Burger King, most probably to check if the line is clear for them to escape. Finally, they asked for our phones, ATM cards & pin numbers, also along with our IC number & name. Part of the scam/plan. I'm still angry over my own unwillingness to fight. Just turn the fucking table over & throw them a few punches before shouting for security will do. They escaped after that, and we went straight to the security to report about it. I don't understand what the purpose of hiring guards if they're not going to do anything when shit happens. We made a report in the security room, & then we were told to go to the police station to lodge a police report.

Went to the police station at Wangsa Maju Section 1, and all the impatient clerk did was to ask us to explain what happened, & she printed out a report before asking us to go see an inspector at Sentul. What the fuck?? She was really impatient & grumbled when I asked for another copy of the report, with her unsatisfied face. The appointment with the inspector was scheduled to be at 9 P.M., but we went there earlier, hoping that we could get things settled sooner. Reached there at 8 P.M., and the inspector was there. Inspector NurHazizah, if I'm not mistaken, which is the friendliest & nicest police officer I've ever came across. She asked us everything, into the small little details, including what those pricks looks like, & what we've lost, things like that. I was relieved when the inspector assured me that those bastards will not be able to do anything with my I.C. number & full name. Hope they'll get caught & thrown in jail for a month or so, although I doubt they'll learn from their mistakes.

My mom was like a mad bull when I reached home, scolding me non-stop for 1/2 an hour or so. Parents just don't seem to understand that sometimes, not EVERYTHING is their children's fault. I ignored her & went into my room.

Let's see, the first person I called after I got robbed was cheL'. Any special meaning behind that? I told her about what happened & asked her to keep dialling my phone number to check whether those fuckers are using my phone. Barred it at a phone shop a little while after, & recovered my new SIM card from the Maxis centre in Jaya Jusco. Then I called my mom who then alerted the bank about my ATM card, disabling it's usage. Not sure whether they've withdrawn the money in it. Just hope that escape is their first priority, & my money shall remain in the account. All RM 600 of them. Then I might be able to get the cheapest phone available; no colour, no camera.

Let's pray that those motherfuckers' dicks got rolled over by a trailer or something. I hate them to the core, & they shall burn in hell. From now on, I'll pray hard everyday, cursing & ensuring that they will not have a single peaceful day.

I'm gonna give a short description on how they look, and if you see them, be prepared to give them a handful of blows to send them back to their moms' wombs. Oh, and do make sure to SMS or give me a call, I'd like to join the bashing party. One of them is a thin, short man with spectacles, while the other is slightly taller, tanned, medium-sized guy with a gangster attitude. That motherfucker, I tell you. I'm gonna carry a hammer with me anywhere I go from now on, & if I see him again, I'm gonna crack his head. Be careful when you go shopping, no matter where you are. They might target another shopping mall after this. This is byfar the post with the most profanities I've made, & I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. Not those two jerks, though.

Street Kings X, Street Kings OST.

-MXV-

No comments: