MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Die Another Day

First paper of my A-Level examination; Mathematics Paper 1. I wouldn't say that it is tough, but I won't say it's easy either. Few questions are rather do-able, with some of the last questions in the paper involving some serious head-crackings and extra long workings that'll empty the ink in your new pen in one go. Well, it's over now & I'm choosing not to think about it anymore. Whatever the outcome is, let it be.

Walked out of college, got into my car & went Carrefour to hopefully get a new pair of spectacles for myself. I simply need new lenses with higher power. I wonder when will I actually go blind? Thought of replacing the whole pair of spectacles too, but I couldn't find a frame with the appropriate size with many of them being too small for me. No choice but to only replace the lenses on my current frame. New lenses cost me RM 400, paid RM 100 deposit and the rest when I collect them. And then I'm broke.. There's this... cliché, this hackneyed idea that I'm a Malay whenever people look & even talk to me. Why? Just because I look & speak Malay fluently? One of the employees at the optical shop was speaking & having conversations with me in Malay until the very moment I wrote my name on a form that he handed to me. "Aiyo!! Chinese ah?? Kena tipu loooorrr....". I sat there, with a grin on my face. Oh, another victim of deception. Mwahahaha...

Looks like I'm still not getting the response I wanted from her. Hmm... Should I just tell her instead? I don't know.. Maybe she's not sensitive enough, she doesn't even know that I'm talking about her. Or simply playing hard to get? Heh.. Please do not be a scourge to me... T_T I just need to know.. Alright whatever..

Die Another Day by Madonna!! Yeap.. The theme for the movie of the same title..

-MXV-

No comments: