MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, October 11, 2008

搖滾怎麼了!!

Went breakfast with John On & Kati in the morning, then Kati's new laptop faced some problems & so he sent it back to a shop in LowYatt where he bought it as it is still in warranty. Primary hard drive corrupted, I suspect. I wasn't able to follow because I've promised cheL' to watch Disaster Movie with her in the afternoon. And then her brother decided to join.. LoL. We left at around 3 P.M. to Gardens, bought 3 Premiere class tickets for the show at 5 P.M..


Disaster Movie.. Disastrous enough to carry it's title. It's not that good compared to the Scary Movies, Epic Movie or the recent Meet The Spartans. I'm not sure whether it's the missing cut scenes that affected the movie overally. But I'm sure the uncensored version will be much better. Downloading or buying the uncensored, uncut version is recommended; don't waste your time at the cinema for this. 3.7 out of 5 stars for unrealistic, illogical humour found in the movie.

'Gene!!! For the first time, this leng zhai is featured in my blog.. Haha.

Random~

Random~

Uhhh...

This is what THEY ordered..

This is what I ordered; Iced Mocaffe..

I'm starting to see more & more animals abused by their owners, most of the abused are pet dogs. Just saw one today while waiting for cheL' & 'Gene, it was raining and a dog, a cute one, was standing in the rain. It moved around, but only in front of a corner lot house, so I suppose the owner lives there.


Sigh..

Trying to find shelter under the tree..

Walked away when it saw me coming..

Learn how to love animals, guys... I've got nothing else to say. This is a common sight for me; almost everyday I can see pets outside their owners' home, without proper shelter & food. Imagine if the owners are reincarnated as a cat or dog, & their pets would then be their caretaker. Then, they'll know what it's like.

-Do I stand a chance? Looks like it, but no, I don't think so. The truth may be deceiving.-

DotA 6.55/6.55b, two of the worst maps made by IceFrog. I now announce that I'm officially quitting DotA due to the drastic changes to the original map by the map editor. Let me shorten this; larger map + unnecessary waterfalls/coffins + useless new items + gay new heroes/hero remakes = imbalance & no fun map. You'll know I'm saying the truth if you're a DotA player. In the past 40+ versions, there were no changes in the original terrain of the map, only addition of new items & heroes, & we're happy about that. It's my sovereign decision; I'm quitting. Not because I couldn't accept the changes, but because IceFrog went too far in editing. I wonder if he will revert the map back to the old terrain in the up & coming 6.56? Goodbye DotA.

搖滾怎麼了!! [Yao Gun Zen Me Le!!] - Wang Lee Hom.

-MXV-

No comments: