MXV's Jukebox

Friday, October 10, 2008

Cha Jian Er Guo

If only people can be a little more sensitive to all the changes in their surroundings & others around them, lives will be easily improved & happiness is nothing impossible anymore. I guess you still can't notice the way I felt towards you. All the little things that I've done for a smile on your face that will change my feelings for the rest of the day. Actually I didn't even realised them till a few days ago, when I overheard you talking about someone to the others. Then the whole world took a turn for me, it was something big I missed. Tried my best to impress you, to do all the things I can so that you'll be happy by the end of the day. Here I found myself, all tangled up in a series of confusions & regrets that I shouldn't be in the first place. I overslept, & you didn't bothered to wake me up. But I don't blame you. I lack everything that I should have that a girl would want. I hope you'll be happy, just don't forget me whenever you need help or just a shoulder to cry on.

I truly apologize for the delay of the pics, cheL' just sent them over today & I uploaded them the minute I got my hands on them. Pictures from the T.G.I. party on October 8.

Birthday girl no.1. 19 years old, still available!! =D

Birthday girl no.2. 18 years old, unavailable!! Hahah~

Sita Kumari~ Interested? Please call: 1-800-IM-UNAVAILABLE. Heh.

Sita getting all excited to see the temporary tatoo on Elaine's arm.

Sita - "OMG really ah?? Real wan ah??" For the first time, JunYew looked like our Prime Minister in this picture.

Grace, Elaine & Sita.

Sita listening to Grace & Elaine's stories, JunYew... Trying to kiss Sita? Hahahah...

Cake of the fallen cream? LoLz..

Err... what do they call this again? Ice-cream stuck in between of sweet cookies? Something like that. =D

cheL' & Grace.

Shaun, our Prime Minister & me. xD

Err... What is Grace doing? =/

Singing competition begins!!

Birthday cake~

Birthday cake, lighted up~

Make your wish, girls.

"Let me cover my face before the both of you blow your saliva all over me"

Pffffffttttt!!! Grace : "I'm too skinny, I'm outta air.. x.x"

Staffs with the birthday girls.

2nd pose - shy pose. Err..

Got screamed in their face!! You got PUNK'D!!! Haha..

Gracelaine on the cake!!

The group. I know, my hair looks weird, more like a fag. =.=

Cut the CAKE!!!

At the sidewalk, Pavilion. It was lame, we were not allowed to take pictures in front of those high class shops.

LV's potential models.


The organizers sandwiching the birthday girl.

Posers~

That's all the pics, I suppose. Well there are actually more of them, these are some of the best, hand-picked by me.

I've been a good boy the whole day, staying at home doing nothing but study & play games. Does feeling emo counts too? My parents will be using my car for at least 2-3 days, and I can see what will happen to my car. My dad doesn't drive carefully; 90% of the time about 1/3 of the car is in another lane of the road. He'll run over any potholes & speedbumps, thanks to our government for being innovative and smart at creating potholes as a speed limiter for road users. Scratched bumpers, a ding here & there.. Sigh. My mom? Tissues everywhere in the car, sweet wrappers. Somehow there will be scratches on the dashboard, which I suspect are caused by her sharp & long nails. Nothing else could be said & done; my car is damned.

This post is long enough for today. Cha Jian Er Guo - Li Sheng Jie.

-MXV-

No comments: