MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ayla

Damn, life is so boring.. I really couldn't live like this, doing nothing sitting at home the whole day staring at books. I'm sexually deprived, I miss all the orgasms I had when there were still classes. What classes and exams has got to do with orgasms? Uh.. Don't ask. Hahahaha. Just feeling the need to super-express myself.. You know, it's like a stretch while you're on a long journey.

My dad's car is fixed, but he's still using my car for some reasons, which really pisses me off. Imagine this situation; Two cars at home, but your dad drives your car out & brought the key for the other car together with him. There's no food at home and you'll have to find your own way to survive a day, with limited amount of money. RM 10 in your wallet is insufficient for you to order deliveries, and it's not enough either for taxi to & fro. What will you do? Walking out to the nearest restaurant could be the only alternative, but the walk will take at least 30 minutes, and you're already starving at home, with barely enough energy to move in & around the house. That was what happened to me today. Sad? Yes. I went to sleep, which was probably the best idea I could think of.

Woke up, dad's back. Then you go out to check on your car. What happened? One of the bulbs in the headlamps has gone out. One question; how could you possibly drive a car for only three days before burning the bulb? Not to mention that it's an LED-bulb, meant to last longer than any ordinary bulb. See why I don't like the idea of my dad driving my car? He's not gonna pay for that, for sure. I'm gonna remove one bulb from his car until he gives me the money to replace the burnt bulb. Drastic & deadly move, just to ensure that he'll drive my car more carefully next time.

Ayla (Original DJ Taucher Mix) by.... Ayla?

-MXV-

No comments: