MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Enervate

As promised earlier today, here's a post with pictures of the birthday celebration at T.G.I. Fridays in Pavilion. Not many pics here, but enough for me to at least keep my promise. More coming in, maybe tomorrow, after cheL' send the others to me via MSN.

As planned, I fetched cheL', Elaine & Sita from their homes to Grace's house before forcing the birthday girls to change into the shirts that we've bought. The one Grace wore reads, "I may not be PERFECT but PARTS of me are AWESOME", while the one Elaine wore reads, "If you don't like my attitude, dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT.". That was two of the most creative & nice-looking t-shirts that cheL' & I could find for them, or two of which the both of them would wear on their birthday. Met up with JunYew & Shaun at the carpark, left for Pavilion shortly after.

Let's just skip to the whole dinner part. Dinner was awesome, thanks to Grace (coz she paid!!), & we all had a sumptous meal. Then there's this common practice by T.G.I. staffmembers where they'll all join & play games with the birthday boys/girls, and sing birthday songs for them before screaming "Happy Birthday TO YOU!!" in their faces. Both the birthday girls were made to stand on chairs & sing songs of their preference. Not bad, American Idol - quality voices by the birthday stars. Heh..

The birthday ladies~

cheL', playing with her SLR. For the first time; no, I am NOT taking pictures of the girls in the background..

Standing on chairs in T.G.I. Fridays, wearing the two shirts that we've bought~

Elaine with her 'Tong Hua'..

T.G.I. staffs, many thanks to them for spicing up the whole party..


Too bad those are all the pics that I took with my phone. I'll try to upload the rest if I get them by tomorrow. Things were going pretty well until hearing some news that kinda caused some moodiness in me. I don't know if I'm really disappointed with the news or was it just a mood swing, but I can really feel it going on in me. News like the top STPM student in TARC being lesbian, stuffs like that.. It was a strange, mixed sensation of sadness & happiness, but I'll have to say & admit I was particularly happy about Elaine finally found someone that she actually like, after so long.. Just some other things that brought me down. I'm not gonna talk about it, & I don't wanna think about it. Hopefully it'll all be forgotten on the morning after.

Shouldn't be emo on my godsister's birthday, uh uhh. So here's another wish from me.. Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I couldn't give you a hug earlier in my car.. My foot was on the brake & the seatbelt stopper is restricting any further extension of the belt.. Happy Birthday anyway, & I'm sure your birthday next year will be much better..

Went home after that, I was actually scolded by my mom. Not for being home late, cause I've already told my maid that I'm going to a birthday party. Instead I was scolded because I still haven't go for a haircut yet. She lashed out at me, not sure why was she so furious over an undone haircut. Convinced her that I'll go to the salon tomorrow. After a while, she cooled down & pushed RM 500 to me. I was already all emo-ed up after what happened today that after I got the money, I can't stop but to think; if only money can grant happiness...

Enervate - Transa.

-MXV-

No comments: