MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nobody's Home

WARNING : Some of the pictures uploaded for the post today are graphical, and may cause discomfort to minors or weak-hearteds. View at your own consent.


No more muttons for me. The story:

Drove to Wangsa Maju Section 5 for a car wash today, and went N.Z. for lunch. After lunch, I walked out of the restaurant & stood near the tree while waiting for the workers to vacuum & clean the interior of the car. Then I saw a goat tied to a pole near where my car is parked, making noise, struggling to release itself from the rope as if it's fearful of something. Then, on the other side, I saw a restaurant worker getting hold of another goat while another man slits it's throat. I saw the whole thing happening & went dumb, stood there just watching as the goat dies a painful death. I feel so wrong to stand there just watching, and felt guilty after remembering that I'm a mutton curry-lover. Heh. The goat, struggling for air with it's blood-red coloured throat & neckbone exposed to air rolled a few times on the ground & died while the other goat tied to a pole just sits & watches the whole ordeal. I went home after that with an upset stomach. LoL. No, didn't vomit. Just feeling funny after the lunch. Haha.


Didn't manage to get the goat's picture, here's the 'murder scene'. Heh.

Showered, got a call from Yip saying that we should meet at B.R.J. at 7 P.M.. Fetched John On from his house & waited for the others. While waiting, Chan saw us and sat with us in front of the restaurant. Then, a kitten came & licked John On's foot while brushing it's body against his leg. Ahh, a cute kitten that followed us everywhere. Too bad we can't have it in my car or else it would have just followed us to San Francisco Pizza at Section 5 for dinner. I jokingly told Chan when he was watching the cat, "Oi, you wanna watch another cat to be ran down by a car is it??". Common viewers will remember the post a few months ago where I uploaded pics of a cat being ran over by a taxi. After the dinner at San Francisco, we went back to Section 2 for DotA at tBun, and this is what we saw once we got down from the car.


No, I didn't ran over it. We saw the kitten lying in the middle of the road as soon as we got down from the car. It's the same kitten that we've been playing with less than 2 hours ago, and now it's dead. How do you actually feel when the same happens to you? It was so innocent, the kitten. It was wandering around in the middle of the road, lying there licking it's paws not suspecting that there will be any car that will take it's life. I feel bad for what I've said. Life is cruel. Sigh.

Enjoy this good ol' song by Avril Lavigne, Nobody's Home.

-MXV-

No comments: