MXV's Jukebox

Friday, August 1, 2008

悲しみと笑顔の中で

UnSatisfactory Attendance List, or USAL. Oh, it felt like I was hit by a meteor or something when I saw my name on the list for Chemistry. For those whose names are on the list, they're required to attend a counselling session at 2-3 P.M. today. Hell yeah it sucked. First of all, I don't even know why my name is on the list. A student will only be placed in the USAL list if he or she does not attend tutorial classes for a particular subject for more than 2 times. I have 4 Chemistry tutorial classes in a month, and I recalled not going once because I overslept, and another once because I'm sick, and I have a letter from the doctor for that. I've passed the letter to the office, too. So I don't see any reason to be on the list. I believe that the Chemistry lecturer is holding some sort of a grudge against me, I was late for abt 15 minutes once & came into the class while he is taking attendance. He simply skipped my name & continued with the others. I'm not sure what's his problem with me.

Went for the counselling, it was boring & long-winded. We were required to write a letter explaining the reason we're not attending classes, although I did attend the classes. How the fuck am I gonna write a letter explaining WHY am I not attending classes when I DID actually attended them?? Whatever it is, I'll just crap & waste some ink on a blank paper just so that the office will be happy & eventually remove my name from the BAR list.

cheL' OK, I'm happy she is. The car was pretty badly damaged, but repairable for sure. It's gonna cost a few thousand judging from the damages. At least 2 thousand to repair the dents & repaint the bumper. Is this part of my bad luck too? I don't know, but I certainly don't wanna lose a friend & sis like her & I'm glad God is lenient enough on me. That's not all for today.

Something wrong with my subwoofer today, maybe something to do with the wirings, but it was working fine last night. Will get it checked by the guys at the car audio shop tomorrow, might remove it if I have to. Hopefully it's not spoilt, at least I'll be able to sell it back to the shop for some cash. Yeah, the end of speaker blasting for me. LoL. Most probably I won't remove it, as it is part of the perfection in my car audio system. xD

Finally, I had enough money to take my laptop from the PC shop today. It costs RM 309, RM 40 discount for me. Not that bad, right..? Everything working well after reformatting & with the new 1 GB DDR1 RAM installed. But my wallet goes empty right after that.. Sighh...

Ah yes.. Who is this, you ask? Maybe not that famous among girls, but among guys.. Hahaha.. She's Leah Dizon, a model & a singer, also a race queen. She's so damn perfect, eh? LoL. Got the looks, the body, the voice.. Maybe this will be the first post ever to feature sexy pictures.. Continue at your own risk, guys!! Both hands on the table please!! As for girls, don't be jealous.. xD


Splitting up for me? LOL!!

Ouch~~ ^^


Ooohhoooo.. Scorching HOT~~


Seriously... My dream girl.. LoL.. Hey who wouldn't want such perfection?? xD


Huhu... My heart meltzzz....

This last pic here is my favourite~~ I want my girl in the future, to be like that. xD Oohh...

Alright, enough of her pics or else I'll get a hard on. LOL!! You know, election.. HAHAHAHA... Anyway.. Just to share one of her songs, which I think is quite good.. She have the talents. Really. Here's 悲しみと笑顔の中で [ Kanashimi to Egao Naka de ]. ALL HAIL LEAH DIZON!!! xD

-MXV-

No comments: