MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scope

Sophisticated-writing is not my style. Really. It gets everyone confused of what I'm trying to say, and then readers will start to ask me questions, sometimes unrelated to the main topic. They stray too far & they get all the wrong & complicated ideas of simple things. That's why I don't favour using boombastic words in my blog. One of my all time readers asked me last night about it, & this is the same explanation he got from me.

As a blogger, I often receive threats & intimidations from anonymous(es). They dare to voice their hurtful & words of no truth, but lack guts to reveal their identities. I see these cowards as a waste of time & their parents' effort raising them up. So if you're one of them, listed under the category "No balls", then please get a life & get out of my blog. I thank you for your co-operation.

Weekends are always boring for me; the same goes for today. Study, study & study. Sleep, sleep & sleep. I searched for songs online & found a Japanese album, quite nice. New album, released on August 20 in Japan. Sometimes I wonder why I'm born in Malaysia instead of Japan. I love Japanese music & songs!! Found this female artist, namely Mell, and downloaded her newest album, MELLSCOPE. I've listened to all the songs in the album. Her songs are mainly game-themed. LoL. No, I don't know how to put it in words, but if it allows ya'll to understand better; her songs have similarities to soundtracks used in games. Ahh, listen to it yourself. Here's the first track in the album, Scope by Mell. LoL. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: