MXV's Jukebox

Friday, August 29, 2008

What I've Done

Woke up at 2 P.M., showered & went to Pavilion. Alone. Sigh. CheL' couldn't make it; groupwork, she told me. Oh well.. Drove there, traffic jam at Jalan Dang Wangi.. Reached around 3:30 P.M..

Random~

Bought a ticket for Money No Enough 2 at 5:10 P.M. A visit to T.G.I. Fridays after that, and as usual, a glass of Heineken.. Hahaha..

No Heineken, no life~ xD

Random~

Random~

I saw a couple doing something that kinda, urm, stirred-up some jealousy in me. LoL. What to do.. I'm just not as lucky as them.. And yes, I caught it on my phone.. xD Be extra careful when I'm around!! You won't know when your pictures will appear here..

Aww.. So sweet.. Good luck in your relationship..

Okay, let's skip that part. Money No Enough 2!! The sequel to the 10-year-old Money No Enough..


This movie contain less humour than expected. Well, at least it doesn't meet my expectations. It's a rather touching movie, one which can give you wet eyes while watching it. It IS that good. The story revolves around the struggle of three brothers in order to earn money & maintaining their status. It portrays situations which we can find, or maybe some of which we are experiencing. The brothers worked hard and at the same time tried to be fillial & caring of their mother. But when time of difficulties arises, selfishness in each and every one of them is displayed through their acts, including an attempt to send their mother to old folks' home. Very touching, especially the sacrifices by their mother to help the brothers financially and taking her own life in order to save her grand-daughter. The movie gives us a chance for a good laugh at ourselves while taking a lesson from it. Family first, money later. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Good movie, probably one of the best in Jack Neo's history of directing.

Should I go out later? My mom is in Singapore on a business trip, and I have the whole night to myself. Sigh... The night is tempting me to go out somewhere, probably to the town, and to watch nightlife in K.L.. K.L., is totally different at night. Less cars on the road, cool night with beautiful city lightings... I can spend everyday driving in K.L. at night. Really. Especially when I'm alone. Are these signs that I'm going crazy soon? Or is loneliness really showing its effects on me? Heh.. Whatever it is, I'll decide later. I shall take some pictures for tomorrow's post, if I'm going out tonight.

It's gonna be What I've Done, for today. What I've Done, by Until June, not Linkin Park. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: