MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shall Never Surrender

Screenshots of Devil May Cry 4 here. Managed to take some while playing, just to share it with ya'll. Some of them are still images snapped during the cutscenes, just thought that they're cool. And yes, GIRLS!! LoL.

Dante.

Dante, in Devil Trigger, or Demon form.

One of the bosses in Blood Palace, Echidna.

A scene of the special ending.


The hot ladies~

There are actually more screenshots that I wanted to take, but I couldn't, as both my hands are too busy slamming the keyboard trying to beat the bosses, especially the final boss. Freakin' tough. LoL. Anyway, those screenshots should give ya'll a basic idea of what Devil May Cry 4 is like.

I saw her in the canteen today, & a strange feeling came over me. I can't really describe how I feel. I'm THAT confused.. Sigh..

Here's something else to share, also from DMC 4. One of the original soundtracks for the game, the last song in the game during the credits. Shall Never Surrender, by Jason "ShyBoy" Arnold.

-MXV-

No comments: