MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Going Wrong

I took my sweet time doing some Chemistry exercises this morning (woke up as early as 6 A.M. just for the exercises), and I got really bored of it, took a shower & had breakfast at 9:40 A.M. SMS-ed Kati around 10 A.M., & we went to a workshop, the same workshop where I've checked the cost of fixing my rear bumper. No, I didn't fix it. Instead, I requested for the guy to paint the middle of the front & rear bumper. Matte black. The dents & scratches on the bumper will have to wait; my mom is going to pay me the money to fix that. Heh.. So, below are pictures of my car, comparing the condition of my car on the day I got my car & today.



The front of my car, on the first day.

Same angle, now.

Rear of my car, while it's new.

The same car, now.

What's your opinion? Yes, my car may look weird compared to other Myvi / Passo / Daihatsu Boon (s), but hey, that is also the thing that makes my car stand out from the others. Hahaha.. The paint job costs about RM 180 & takes 2-3 hours, but it definitely worth every cent I paid. The workmanship is excellent. A flawless paint job with no dusts entrapped in between the new & old layer, which is a common problem. Absolutely smooth. You can see it in the picture below. For more information or if you are looking for a place to respray your car, please give me a call. I'll bring you straight to the same place, free of charge. Haha.


Smooth surface, thanks to the man that got this job done. F.Y.I., the black portion of the bumper is not meant to be shiny & reflective. Matte black, not metallic black.

I think that's about it, I'm done with my car upgrades and it is looking good as ever. After this is all about taking good care of it, fixing the bumper first & then polishing & waxing the car.

I'm hungry as hell & there is no one that is willing to go for a dinner with me. Sigh. Maybe I'll just cook a packet of the Korean instant noodle my mom bought the other day. Just to ease my hunger. I'll continue my exercises later, but before that, let's all listen to this track; Going Wrong, by Armin Van Buuren featuring Chris Jones & DJ Shah.

-MXV-

No comments: