MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Soulfly VI

What's up, dudes.. Hmm.. I tried to make my life less pathetic & lonely today by calling friends to at least have a dinner with me. But it turns out that no one is willing to spend a small fraction of their time with me, & I ended up finishing my prepaid credit instead. Oh well, it doesn't matter. Eating alone doesn't sound that bad to me as I've been spending most of my time having my meals alone.

Went Danau Kota, thought I might have supper with cheL'. But I ended up yum cha with Kim Seng & Chan, & then sending Chan home before running an errand. Went all the way to Sri Petaling & came back in 15 minutes.. LoL.

Today, I've learned something new. For me, fine girls are everywhere, but true love is nowhere to be found. Sat at B.R.J., sipping at my teh tarik watching good-looking girls walking in and out of the mamak restaurant, mostly with their boyfriends. Even if they are single, I wouldn't be a point of attention to them. I do believe in this line though; In beauty, evil lurks. It's not necessary for a beautiful girl to be evil, but sometimes some of them tends to manipulate this gift given by God. If you're wondering what gibberish I'm talking about, let me get straight to the point; those with good looks are often materialistic and selfish. Erm.. Sometimes I do have girls looking at me, but I suppose it is because I'm a fashion disaster, or simply because I'm so ugly that I've caught everybody's attention. LoL. Still looking for the one... Hahaha..

I do realise that there are some things that we shouldn't even bother; it will come naturally. The harder you try to achieve or obtain something, the further it gets away from you. One possible example would be cigarette smoke. Imagine this situation; you're sitting in front of a friend who is smoking, and you're trying hard to avoid the smoke. Even though he is not blowing it to you, the smoke just keep coming towards you, and the smell lingers on your shirt. Somehow if you're not avoiding the smoke, it will just go up instead of suffocating you. Of course, there are factors such as wind & stuffs like that, but at least that is the basic idea of the whole thing! The same goes with life. Don't get me wrong, because there are things that we should work hard for, and things that we shouldn't be wasting our time on them. My principle of life? Sit back, relax & enjoy watching the world & history repeating themselves again & again. Sometimes things keep on repeating for me until it is possible for me to predict what is going to happen in the future. Nono, I'm not stuck in a pandemonium, I'm just sharing my mind, except it's all in a pile of words to be arranged & understood by ya'll. xD

Now, before ya'll start listening to the song for today.. Soulfly is a death metal / black metal band and most of the songs are, well.. not that pleasant to your ears. LoL. However, this song here is an exception. 'Softer', and for those that haven't really tried death metal / black metal songs yet, this should serve as an opening or introduction to ya'll. Mild, guitar plays.. Not recommended for people who are allergic to repititions (people like MALCOLM.. xD). Soulfly VI by Soulfly, from their latest album Conquer, released on July 29th, 2008. Enjoy.

-MXV-

1 comment:

Jie Juan said...

Wah...finally someone appreciates metal. :P. Same boat for now I guess.