MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, August 10, 2008

La Ultima Noche

I dreamt of that phone shop girl last night!! Oh my goodness.. Such a wonderful dream, but I will not reveal the contents of the dream here as there are some indecency in it.. xD Underage viewers, stay out of my dreams!! LoL. I'll just keep it all to myself. Hmm..

A SMS from Chan woke me up at 11:30 A.M., pulled me back into reality from the vortex of orgasm I almost had. xD Yeahh, it's a wet dream..... LoL. Chan wanted to go Genting. Genting?? On a freakin' Sunday?? Traffic is gotta be mad for sure, so I declined. Then he suggested that we should just go have a drink & visit tBun for the afternoon. That should be better than the first plan, so I promised him that I will fetch him at 2 P.M..

Nothing much happened throughout the whole day. Glad that the days of bad luck are over, but still, there are big things in store for me tomorrow. A combination of disaster & sadness & emoness that will hit me, and hit me hard. The Advanced Subsidiary examination results are released tomorrow, and I've already foreseen the possibility of me retaking some of the subjects, if not all. And it is the eleventh of August tomorrow.. Zzz.. I'll share that with ya'll tomorrow, ok? I'll need to prepare & brace myself for the worse tomorrow. I might go catch a movie or something after class, if I feel like it.

Imeem is currently down, can't load the page even though I've clicked the refresh button like, what, a gazillion times? That means the upload for today is most probably delayed. Check back soon for La Ultima Noche by Ruben Gonzalez & friends. Gotta stop typing for now, my mom is forcing me to drink 1 big jug of home-made orange juice ( I hate orange juice >.< ). Wish me luck..

-MXV-

No comments: