MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Sacrifice

I'm done with upgrading my car. xD Really, I'm done. LoL. Sent my car to the workshop this morning to fix the dents & cracks on the bumper & then resprayed the whole rear bumper. Costs RM 400, curse the motorcyclist that crashed into the rear end of my car. Few pictures below, comparisons of the bumper before & after the fix. I'm relieved that there is almost no difference in colour of the car body & the resprayed bumper, as it was quite an issue for me when I was deciding on whether I should repaint it.

Slightly dislocated, visible cracks at the side of the bumper.

Before the fix.


After the fix. Ignore the purplish colour on the bumper, it's the camera flash.

There are more cracks actually, below & near to the middle of the bumper, but I didn't bother to take pictures of them. Went to an accessory shop at Sri Rampai, installed chrome door handles & smoked my headlights. xD RM 150 gone there. Some of you may not be familiar with the term 'smoked headlights'. Took a picture of my car after smoking my headlights to give ya'll an idea of it.



See that? Smoked headlights, they make the car look fiercer, something like the lions in Chinese's traditional Lion Dance. LoL.


Part of the process of smoking my headlights. They removed the whole bumper & the lights, sprayed the shiny panel in it black & then installed them back. Looks cool, eh? The original smoked headlights from Perodua Service Centre will cost RM 700+ for a pair, smoking it at an accessory shop only costs RM 120-150.

Just came back from supper / dinner with Joey, I'm feeling bloated after having a big claypot of 'yee mee'. LoL. Laziness is taking over me, revision exercises are starting to look boring to me. Yet, I'll have to try hard to force myself to study or else I'll be failing my exams. Haha. So please do let me off, & listen to the track for today. Sweet Sacrifice, by Evanescence.

P.S: No women, no cry. No MyVi, I DIE!! xD

-MXV-

No comments: