MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Give You The World

My phone suffered some scratches today. The carrying case that comes along with the phone is a bit oversized, and the phone simply slid off the case & fell to the ground when I was closing the car door.

Some of the first few praises on the new paint job on the bumpers are coming from friends, and even strangers. LoL. Chan's brother was praising it just now, about how the bumpers look better than the original TRD set of bumpers. Haha.

Just came back from supper with Kati. That's his dinner anyway. LoL. Was bored, so decided to visit Chan at his house, chit chat. Took a few photos of my car at the petrol station & the car park at Chan's house. Looks good at night. Defines the ghastly name given to it, 'Wandering Road Ghost'. LoL.

It'll be better if the rims are 15 or 16-inchers, but for the sake of lowering petrol consumption.. Nah, I'll stick to the original size & lighter weight.

The silhoutte of a nightroad rider... xD


Taken at the carpark, sucky night mode image..

It was pathetic to see a person asking for money while working. Wondering what do I mean by this? I woke up late today, about 2 P.M., and I had my lunch then checked the blog & friendster a while before heading to the car porch, checking the engine oil level & wiper fluid. Then, the dumptruck came & a few workers got down & started to clear the rubbish. One of the workers saw me & stood outside, calling me. I asked what he wants, & he said, 'Sampah hari hari banyak, bagi minum sikit la.'. I was furious over that, as it means that I should pay him some money as he have to clear the rubbish everyday. Does MPAJ pays him to come ask money from me? Then why am I paying taxes since it still goes to his salary? We should never pay them or else they'll come asking for it everyday, and it'll be their side earnings. I 'fuck him no free' & ignored him.

I haven't uploaded any R&B songs for quite some time, so I filled the gap of R&B 'emptiness' & uploaded one for today. LoL. Give You The World, by The D.E.Y.

-MXV-

No comments: