MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Forgive Me

I'm feeling bad now. Really bad. Seriously, I don't know whether my car is cursed or something, but I'm definitely feeling that it is getting more & more evil. Or perhaps it's my driving skills that are only suitable to be taken on to the race track. No, seriously. I just caused an accident at the MRR2 just now while I'm coming home. I don't know whether it is my fault or the other driver's own carelessness.. Here's the whole story.

I was speeding, at MRR2. Doing about 150 - 160 KM/H, & then in a blink I was behind this black Myvi, following closely. The black Myvi was doing quite fast too, at least 120-130 KM/H. He gave way to me by going into the middle lane. I overtook him & then swerved in the traffic, overtaking some other cars as well. The driver must have thought that I'm asking for a race in a rude manner, and then he came chasing up on my right while I was in the middle lane. He then followed behind me closely, & then I swerved into the left most lane as I'm about to exit MRR2, & because there was this car being too slow in front of me. The driver couldn't turn in time & crashed into the back of the car, spinning several times before hitting the divider seperating the highway. I was petrified when I saw what happened on my rearview mirror & heard the loud bang but I continued my journey & left MRR2. I was speeding because it's getting late & my mom was calling me non-stop asking me to come home. So is the whole thing caused by the driver being careless, or is it simply my fault? I didn't bother to slow down or stop after that, just sprinted all the way till I'm finally home. Feeling guilty now though. Please!! I need some consolation..

Leave that behind. Time to explain why am I so late. Went to Chan's birthday dinner, & then tBun for DotA before yumcha at B.R.J. & finally sending Adrian home. Took some photos at the dinner at Jalan Genting Klang, about 15 - 17 friends & classmates attended. Yes!! 15 - 17!!

Melvin & Kevin while waiting for the food.

Adrian, Brian &.. uhh.. Adrian? LoL.

Shaun, posing. John On, a little bit distracted by JunYew's stories. LoL.

Kim Seng, the cool guy o.O

Satisfied faces after the meal.

Maybe what my mom told me is right. It's the hungry ghost month for the Chinese, & the ghosts are around trying to make peoples' life miserable, & that I should be extra careful in doing things. Thank God I'm not part of the accident, or else I'd most probably be in the hospital now instead of blogging. Of course, I'm still hoping & praying hard that the driver of the black Myvi did not get any serious injuries, or else I'll be feeling guilty for the rest of my life. Let's just see if the accident is covered in any newspaper tomorrow morning.

Forgive Me. Seriously. Forgive Me, by Leona Lewis. I'll have to cope with this temptation to speed whenever I'm on the highway, or else I'll surely be in trouble one day. Forgive Me, the black Myvi driver, if you're one of my blog readers.

-MXV-

No comments: