MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

一公尺

I went out for dinner, & came back with a new game: Devil May Cry 4. Ahh, yes, the game that most RPG fans are crazy about. I've seen one of my friends playing it in tBun, and the graphics and gameplay dazzled me into buying the DVD. LoL. Anyway, you can't play the game with low PC specifications. At least Intel Dual Core, 1 GB RAM & about 7-8 GB of hard disk space. Yes, it IS that GODDAMN BIG!!

OK, I know it's the wrong time now, for me to be playing this game as I'm currently having my trials examination. But hey, I play to crack the tension of studying madly everyday into the night. So after playing for about an hour, here is a review from me about this recently released game that is set to join the Devil May Cry series.

I haven't played any of the earlier DMC games. Quite disappointed that the main protagonist in this version is no longer Dante. Dante is replaced by Nero instead, and joined later on in the game as a playable side character. The environment in the game closely resembles Final Fantasy X / X-2, and it brought back memories when I fought the first boss in the game, Berial. He look a little like Ifrit, though. LoL. Anyway, only got the chance to play for a while. The game is addictive, to be honest. But, I'll still have to put it aside & continue studying for tomorrow. High rating of this game from me, 4.5 out of 5 stars. Good game, recommended for Final Fantasy fans.

I finally have the chance to upload this song. 一公尺 [ Yi Gong Chi ], by Jerry Yan. Emo mood, emo song. Hmm.. Thinking about my life & what I can do to improve it, to shield myself from loneliness & sadness, & how I can find true happiness. Sigh.. Goodnite, fellow readers..

-MXV-

1 comment:

JunYew said...

Hey wiseman,
Ur beautifool CD is in hostage with me now...
When r u going to claim it with RM100?