MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Love

Returned my phone to the handphone shop today for further IMEI verification & warranty activation. Got back the complete set at about 7 P.M., which means I had another chance to visit that girl again.. Hahaha.. Omg her voice & her smile melts my heart..... LoL. Anyway.. Friends & relatives may start to SMS me your phone numbers, & don't forget to include names as I'm on a new SIM card now, with no back ups. Thanks lots.

Well, at least today is like any other normal days, minus the bad luck. Hmm.. Hopefully this will go on for days to come. Haha. Anyway, I'm sending files to my cousin now, so I think I should end this post here. Sorry for the short posts... Will find something interesting to upload here tomorrow.

First Love, featuring David Sanborn, by Utada Hikaru. Hahaha. I know, techno lovers are starting to get pissed off by my recent posts. But don't fret, I have something better for ya'll tomorrow.. xD Force yourself to enjoy this 1 here, FIRST..

-MXV-

No comments: