MXV's Jukebox

Friday, August 15, 2008

Qian Shan Wan Shui

I hate it when my parents use my car. If anybody were to lend his or her car to my parents, that's the last the person will ever see his car being clean. They're capable of converting your sleek & sporty hatchback into a dirty & smelly dumptruck. Especially my mom, she have this bad habit of throwing tissue papers everywhere after use, eating in the car, slamming the door hard, etc. My dad? He's a rough driver that goes over any pothole as if he's driving his Pajero, although it's actually a Myvi. Mudsplashes everywhere on the body of the car. Sigh.. I'll have to wash my car everytime they use it, or else it'll be dirty as hell.

She haven't paid my money yet. Yeah, the RM 120. Starting to feel the pinch there of having limited amount of money to spend, but I can live with it. I'm just hoping that I'll get through every single day without having to feel sad or emo. Yet, I'm feeling very emo today. The reason? Don't ask. Sigh..

Checked the price of touch up on a part of my rear bumper that got hit by a motorcycle a few months ago. RM 500, to fix the dents, respray the whole bumper with the original colour & the middle of the front & rear bumper with matte black. It'll look nice & sporty, but it also means that I'll be removing a portion of my meal for the next few months if I'm really going to do it. That, will have to wait. Now, I'm broke.

I'm not sure whether I should go for the extra class for Applied Maths tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to see my friends now, I think I'll just stay at home & finish the exercises instead. At least that'll be better than going for the class but not paying attention to what the lecturer is teaching.

Here's Qian Shan Wan Shui by Jay Chou. Official song for Beijing Olympics 2008. Well that was what I was told by Wiki.

-MXV-

No comments: