MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Love In This Club

I woke up at around 8:30 A.M., but I felt way too sleepy & went back to sleep until 2:30 P.M.. LoL. The first thing I did when I woke up was to send cheL' a SMS. Just for fun, felt like going somewhere, but not sure where. If you guys think that I've been enjoying life a little more than I should, take back your words & think again. The reason I felt so sleepy & slept my way through the morning into the afternoon is because I spent the whole night studying Biology & Chemistry, reading & making sense of everything, until 5:30 A.M..

Went 1 Utama with cheL', it was drizzling the moment we left her house & it started to rain heavily on the way there. Screw it, my maid washed my car this morning, it's all shiny & clean & then now it is dirty with mud & splash marks on the body of the car. Sigh.

Had lunch at the Vietnamese Kitchen, I ordered a bowl of Spicy Beef Noodle & Chicken Spring Rolls, she ordered Seafood with Fried Hor Fun. Good food, good food. LoL. Nothing is too salty, tastes just fine. Perfect restaurant for health conscious individuals that are seeking for delicious Vietnamese-Chinese cuisine. Pictures below!! Huhu..


While waiting for food, out of boredom~

Chicken Spring Roll..


My Spicy Beef Noodle. Hoho..


Eating spree~

Went Big Apple after that, bought Duren Duren (donuts with durian fillings), then to Koko Cafe & bought chocolates. Haha.. Finished all the chocolates in the car while exiting the car park. LoL. Sent her home after that, & went yum cha with Kati for a while before going home.

PETROL PRICE DECREASED!! Haha.. Not much though, only by 15 cents but that sure helps even a little. Also, a new facelifted Myvi is released today. Only some cosmetic changes to the car.. Hmm..

Anyway, here's what I've promised ya'll in the earlier post. Love In This Club Part II, by Usher feat Beyonce & Lil Wayne. Compare & decide which is better of the two.

-MXV-

No comments: