MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rush

Finally, Imeem is now up & running again. My playlist is now updated, please do try out songs that you've missed. I assure that you will only receive the best song recommendations from me. Hahaha.

Went LowYatt with Melvin & a few of his friends from his school today. He wanted to send his laptop to the service centre as the speakers are faulty. It turns out that he will have to allow 3-5 days for the technicians to fix the speakers, so he just left the laptop there at the service centre & went on looking for a thumbdrive, router, LAN wires & a notebook for his dad. Found one, Acer Aspire 2920 for RM 2599. A laptop smaller than Melvin's, but with higher & better specifications. Of course, I'm good at bargaining, & finally managed to help Melvin reduce the price to RM 2399, with freebies & Windows XP installation. A tech geek like me shouldn't be allowed to enter LowYatt or the shops are gonna lose more than they earn. LoL. Left LowYatt at about 4:30 P.M., and we're headed to the next destination; Wangsa Maju Carrefour.

Why Carrefour? Janice passed her phone to me, saying that the speakers are faulty and asking me to help send her phone to the shop for a fix. I didn't know why I was nice enough to do her a favour by sending it to a phone technician that I know, and got it fixed for a price lower than the market price. It was RM 150 in the first place, but I complained and told the technician that he took too much time to fix small matters like this, and finally he succumbed, reducing it to only RM 120 as the replacement parts are quite expensive. Took money from the ATM, paid that fella & I'm broke again.

The new, lighter set of sport rims on my car lowered my fuel consumption quite significantly. RM 10, or 1 bar of petrol took me to Danau Kota in the morning to look for the accessory shop Kati told me about, to & fro LowYatt & back home. Usually I will be using up to 2 or maybe even 3 bars of petrol if I were to go all those places in one day, so this is quite a breakthrough for me & my car. LoL.

It is very, very late now, and I think I should get some sleep. Chemistry tutorial at 10 A.M. tomorrow, I don't wanna miss that. Now, before I go, here's Rush. No, it is not another version of Rush by Sied Van Riel. This is a completely different song composed by DaRude. Goodnight, folks.

-MXV-

No comments: