MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sweet Sorrow

Yea yea it's not over yet. My phone just got stolen today at tBun. Fuck it. Till when will this streak of bad luck continue?? Sigh.. Pickpocket, took the phone while I'm not noticing. The CCTV caught images of the person, but nothing could be done since he had already left the premise. So for friends & family members, please delete my previous number as it is already cancelled. Send me a message on MSN to get my new number. Thanks.

It's a Saturday & I got my phone stolen, & I've got a letter to write in my task list. Yes, that dumb letter to explain HOW TAR college mistakenly put my name on the USAL list. Zzz.. PC Fair tomorrow, more bad things to happen for sure. Let's see how long could I possibly hold on to this madness, this streak of craziness.

Sweet Sorrow, by Ken Shimai. I hope God knows what He's doing, & that there'll be at least something good in store for me. Sigh..

-MXV-

No comments: