MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hua-Hin

It's too late already, sorry for the extremely late post. Something wrong with my Internet connection, I can't get online until now.

cheL' SMS-ed me just now, she was involved in an accident on the way to Genting. Oh my goodness, I'm so worried about her right now. Parents not around & she crashed her car into the concrete wall on the ledges of the hill. I hope she's OK now, will visit her tomorrow right after Chemistry practical to see what I can do to help. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, as I'm really having this urge to go find her. Fortunately it was the concrete wall. I wouldn't imagine if it was a steel bar instead. She would have lost her life by now. Touchwood.

Short post, short song. Here's Hua-Hin, by Clouded Leopard. One of my favourite tracks of all time. Gets me into a trance, a soothing, weird euphoria. It's only a 2-minute song though, more like a prelude / interlude. Enjoy, while I go back to my worries.

-MXV-

No comments: