MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love At First Sight

Just came back from pasar malam with cheL' and her brother. Man, that large bowl of pan mee undoubtedly satisfied my hunger. LoL.

I hate it when someone mess with my plans. Like what? Fong-fei-kei, and all that. I was disappointed when SukYeng said she doesn't wanna follow me to a movie. I planned to ask JunYew to come along as well, but when she said no, I changed my mind about that and went Section 5 for a carwash & vacuum instead. After the carwash, I noticed some scratches at the lower lips of my front bumper, most probably from bumps and holes on the road. So I've decided to do something about it, and I went ACE Hardware at Melawati to get 2 cans of spray paint and a piece of sandpaper.

It's been quite sometime since I've done such delicate job. The paint will have to be sprayed layer by layer to ensure that the paint will not peel off that easily. Patience is important here, and I finished touch-ups on the bumper in about 45 minutes.


There's this girl at the pasar malam, she's such a good looking girl, and I don't know why she's selling ice-cream there. LoL. I've seen her many times; she's a heart-throb. So nice that I won't mind having her as my wife for the rest of my life. Hahahaha. Love At First Sight, maybe? Or perhaps it's just a crush. Heh. Love At First Sight, Kylie Minogue.

-MXV-

No comments: