MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Love

Not a bad day, but still.. It felt like something was missing throughout the day. Drove my mom out, suddenly she said she needed some money & asked me to lend it to her first. RM 600. I'm instantly broke after that. Had to cancel whatever plan I had in the first place, & I certainly won't be getting a new phone today without the money. No phone, it's okay. Brian lent me his old phone yesterday. A phone with a battery that wouldn't last even 5 seconds into a call. And for some unknown reasons, I can't SMS with that phone either.

Brian called me in the morning, but I was unable to answer the phone because the battery went dead while the phone is ringing, before I've even get the chance to answer it. My initial plan was to go KLCC with Chan, Chua & Brian, to the PC Fair. But I couldn't contact them, couldn't SMS any of them & everytime I got down of my car to a public phone, the public phone is out of service. Sigh.. Went home right after sending my mom to Petaling Street, slept again till 7 P.M..



A rather old song for today, but also plays as an opening for a streak of different remixes, again. Hahaha. Just when you thought I've ran out of different remixes on the same song.. Here's First Love, by Utada Hikaru. Gotta go, gonna write that stupid letter now.

-MXV-

No comments: