MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Love

There're things that I've forgotten to share with ya'll yesterday, as I was typing that post in a hurry. What was it? The glucose level in my blood & my blood pressure. LoL. Went Brian's house yesterday, his parents were there as well. His father is particularly friendly, so we get along quite well. Then he have this device that can measure the glucose level in blood, & he went on testing his own blood, & then Brian, & finally me. My glucose level was at 6.3, normal level for a person that have not eaten anything yet in the past 2-3 hours. And then, he took out a blood pressure checker to test my blood pressure. I was shocked. Really shocked. The average or healthy blood pressure is at 120/80 mmHg, mine is way lower than that, which is at 91/44 mmHg. Kinda explains why I'm always feeling sick & emo? LoL.

I'm sorry I couldn't upload any photos of my new phone, as I haven't mastered the art of taking a picture of a phone with the phone itself. xD Perhaps I'll try playing around with mirrors. Haha. It's a beauty, seriously. I'm pretty amazed by the quality of the pictures taken with the camera. Top notch, good quality & very clear for a 2.0 megapixel camera. The case of the phone is made out of brushed aluminium, which is a good thing for me as I admire heavy & solid phones. N95 is a little plasticky, and that's the only drawback for me. Here are some photos of Nokia 6500 Classic.

6500 Classic, simple yet elegant.. xD

Hmm... It's gonna stay with me for quite some time, I guess..


Slimness.. Possibly the slimmest phone Nokia has ever made.

Alright, enough of showing off. LoL. I've promised my viewers that I'll give them a little surprise today, and I'm a man of my words. xD If ya'll visit my blog frequently, you'll easily know what I mean by surprise.. Double uploads for today!! LoL. Yeah, 2 versions of First Love for today. First Love [ John Lungo Mix ] for the discoheads, and First Love ( Instrumental ) [ Day Light Version ] for jazz lovers. Haha.. There you go.. Feel free to ask me if you want them, I'll send it to you right away. I still have more versions of First Love, mostly instrumentals. It might take some time before the songs are ready to listen, so be patient, I'm trying my best to upload both songs at once.

-MXV-

No comments: