MXV's Jukebox

Monday, August 4, 2008

First Love

So after the long ordeal of bad luck, God wanted me to suffer loneliness. With no phone, I couldn't contact anyone & life is as miserable as it can get. Ya' know.. Lunch alone, dinner alone.. Sigh.. Blasting my speakers & subwoofer with Jay Chou's songs such as Yi Lu Xiang Bei & Wo Bu Pei while driving at night gives me this weird sense of peace, yet sad.. Is this emoness? Or is it plain mood swings, like how a girl would feel when her menses are coming? Heh.. I really don't know.

Handed up the dumb letter to the office today, & left college, totally forgetting about handing in a copy of my IC to EeWon. Hope it won't be too late for me to do so tomorrow.. Hmm..

Struggling hard to get myself out of this emoness..

First Love (Instrumental) [ Reasonable Love ], by Utada Hikaru. LoL. More to come, folks.. And I'm very sorry about the sudden decline in photos uploaded.. With my phone gone, I've lost many other things that are indirectly connected. I've lost my camera, my music player, my alarm clock, my contacts & even my timetable. Sigh.. Enjoy this one here.

-MXV-

No comments: