MXV's Jukebox

Monday, August 18, 2008

Natsukage

No class, holiday week. It was raining very heavily this morning, my car is all dirty again. Zzz. Brought Kati to the accessory shop in Melawati to install an alarm system into his car. I was kinda frustrated throughout the whole morning & afternoon as my mom hadn't banked in the money yet (she gave me RM 1K in cash after that, though). LoL. Paid RM 100 to Kati as I owe him that for quite some time already. Left RM 900. Used 1 piece of the 18 RM 50 notes for food & drinks, phone reload and I got like RM 20+ left. Okay, will try to live with that until the day after tomorrow. RM 850 left. What am I gonna do with it? Fix my bumper, first. Replace the door handles with chromed ones as the current ones are scratches & some of them even got their paint peeled off. All that will probably cost me RM 500-600, but I'll claim from my mom as I'm not actually supposed to use this RM 850 for car fixing. My mom asked me to get everything done & then show her the receipt & she'll pay me. Haha.. Good..

In the afternoon, I was quite pissed off with my mom. Why? Out of a sudden she asked me to drive my car to her office so that my dad can drive her to Shah Alam as his car has broken down. That's not the best part yet. I went upstairs into her office to ask for my bank account passbook, & she scolded me & chased me out of the office in front of her customers. I was angry & sad at the same time that my mom treated me like this.

Called Kati to pick me up at my mom's office, he arrived almost an hour after my call. Went tBun for a while. Lost a DotA game, then my mom called at about 6 P.M.. Kati sent me back to my mom's office to wait for my parents & drive the car back.

Basically quite a boring day.. Had to cancel the initial plan to go watch Wall-E with cheL' because my parents were using my car. Zzz..

Here's Natsukage by Suga Shikao. Soundtrack from the anime Honey & Clover. Sorry for the boring & kinda short post today, will try to snap some photos tomorrow at the workshop & upload them here to share with ya'll. Enjoy the song here. Gotta go sort some things out & prepare a checklist for tomorrow.

-MXV-

No comments: