MXV's Jukebox

Friday, August 22, 2008

Love In This Club

Initially there was a plan to go Genting for Chan's birthday, but it was cancelled by Chan himself for some reasons. Called Kati in the morning, he wanted to send his car back to the accessory shop to fix the alarm. Went to the accessory shop, & one of the workers just simply topple the siren speaker over & water flowed out of it. It was flooded, causing the sound of the siren being very very soft.

Hell yeah it's a boring day. I was all prepared & excited about Genting as I miss the Starbucks there (LoL?), but Kati disappointed me when he told me that Chan has already cancelled the plan last night. Sigh.. Went around Wangsa Maju & Sri Rampai area, visiting car accessory shops finding the Daihatsu window sticker that Kati was looking for. Temptations.. Kenwood amplifier for RM 600 inclusive of installation & wirings. Door visors, RM 60 a set. Strips of LED lights for car interior at RM 15 per foot. Racing-style door stickers, RM 35 per door. Good, I'm able to leave those temptations behind & save my money. Hahaha.

Went tBun until 5 P.M., 2 motorbikes & a car were blocking my car from reversing, & it was raining. The owner of the car came after a while & moved the vehicle. It was raining heavily, so I waited in the car, almost fell asleep. Rain subsided at around 6:45 P.M., I got down from my car & moved the bikes to the side before reversing & finally driving home.

I shall return to my Maths revisions now. Very tired, but I still have to get things done. Here's Love In This Club, by Usher feat Young Jeezy. Expect Part II to follow up tomorrow.

-MXV-

No comments: