MXV's Jukebox

Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympic Flame

Went out last night, bought supper for myself. A large plate of lala, small plate of balitong & a bowl of prawn mee. Comes to a whooping RM 22 for that, and I finished all of them alone. It's kinda pathetic to spend the night eating supper alone, but it's in my blood, my name. Good food is my best friend. But it seems that even my best friend is turning it's back on me. Yeah, all that good food could only mean one thing; obesity. Saw a weighing scale in Jaya Jusco, so I took 20 cents from Brian & stood on it, just for fun. To my horror, my weight has gone skyrocketting!! 83KGs what the heck.. I'll have to cut down on my meals, but it is a torture to see all the mouth-watering fine cuisine available in K.L.. I live to eat, unlike some who eat to live.. xD That's my motto. LoL.

For the first time ever I tried surviving a day with RM 7 in my wallet. RM 2 goes to parking at college, so I've got only RM 5 to spend. Bought a drink during recess, RM 3.60 left. Then a glass of teh o ais here, a glass of milo ais there, RM 1 left. Didn't use the RM 1, brought it home and framed it, hung it on the wall to show that I survived and still have RM 1 balance. LoL. Just kidding..

I didn't expect that some of the few first pics taken with my phone would be pics of lesbians in TAR college. Zzz.. Was in Yum-yum Park today, dozing off under a tree during recess when 2 girls walked towards one of the benches, holding hands, hugging & walking like lovers. I thought I was dreaming coz' I'm really blur at that time. They sat there, & after a while they started to hug & even kiss in front of me. There is CERTAINLY something wrong with it.. First of all, they're kissing in public. Second, they are LESBIANS. What a waste, one of the girls is quite pretty.

I'm jealous? YOU BET~!!


Taken without zooming.

Moral of the story: do not go gay, and most importantly do not display your affections for each other in front of me. You wouldn't know when your pics will end up in my blog. LoL.

I think most of ya'll have been bored out by the 6 different versions of First Love uploaded for 5 different posts. LoL. Alrite, alrite. The post yesterday will be the last, and as for today I have something rather special for the Beijing Olympics opening; Olympic Flame, by DJ Tiesto. Not particularly new, 4 years ago it was played by DJ Tiesto on the stage, live in front of a public audience at the 2004 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony in Athens. Enjoy this 1 here instead & skip the common boring Olympic theme song. xD

-MXV-

No comments: